Worksheets approach has its own advantages:
- Flexible: We can update and modify the worksheets in a short time. We do not need spend much time like editing a whole book.
- Manageable: We classify the language learning tasks into manageable main blocks: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. Then we continue to slice the main blocks into more smaller blocks: Listening for Beginner, Speaking for foreigner, Business Chinese Reading for an intermediate student….. Like a LEGO puzzle game, we will teach you how to build up a language.
- Integrated: We combine the detail, small learning topics into a worksheet with the task of integrating “Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing” skills.
- Joy instead of Fear: It is easy for student to carry a small worksheet instead of a thick book. It will reduce the fear of learning but increase the joy of achievement by conquering sheets by sheets.
- Tailor Made: For oversea Chinese teaching, you can not group the students, who take Chinese as a secondary or third language, into a group according their age, mother tongue etc. They are all unique! By using worksheets approach, we can personalize the course to fit you better.
- Easy to distribute: All the worksheets will have a PDF copy for the digital age. We can distribute the worksheet with our students and affiliates in a timely and cost efficient way.